Our Lady of Victory Parish has been serving the Lord in the Palisades community since 1909. We welcome you to join us for worship, fellowship and religious education for all ages. Our mission is to faithfully embrace and promote the values and teachings of Christ through worship, education and service to others.
Latest News at Our Lady of Victory
Holy Week Schedule:
- Please note: There will be no daily Masses on Holy Thursday, Good Friday, or Holy Saturday.
- Wednesday, April 17
7pm: Tenebrae service offered by our Dominican Brothers
- Thursday, April 18: Holy Thursday
7pm: Thursday Evening of the Lord's Supper
- Friday, April 19: Friday of the Passion of the Lord
12pm: Reading of the Passion, Veneration of the Cross, and Holy Communion.
3pm: Stations of the Cross
- Saturday, April 20th: Great Easter Vigil
8pm: Gather at the fire pit in the rectory garden for blessing of the new fire and then process into the church.
- Sunday, April 21st: Easter Day
8am & 10:30am: Easter Day Mass
Additional Upcoming Events:
- Sunday, May 5th (First Communion): 10:30am, 31 members of our parish will receive First Holy Communion
- Saturday, May 25th (Priesthood Ordination of Br. Joseph Hagan, O.P.): 9:30am at the Great Upper Church of the National Shrine
- Sunday, May 26th (First Mass of Thanksgiving): 10:30am at OLV, celebrated by Fr. Joseph Hagan, O.P., followed by a reception in Hess
The 7:00am weekday Mass: will be suspended between Easter and Labor Day (April 22nd - September 3rd). The 11:30am daily Mass will continue to be held.
Changes in the Sanctuary and the Church: Please read the bulletin for more information about all of the recent changes to our sanctuary and church.
Church Clean-Up Day: On Wednesday April 17, for anyone interested in helping with a "Pre-Easter" clean-up in the church, we will work before and after the 11:30am Mass. If you have an hour to spare, it would be greatly appreciated.
Meals on Wheels Volunteers: We need additional volunteers to make mid-morning deliveries of prepared meal packages to our neighbors. It is once a week and will take only 2 hours of your time. Please read this week's bulletin for contact information to get involved.